- Are Children welcome? We do welcome children of any age in our Vacation Rentals. Our Ledge House B&B and Light Horse Inn require children to be well behaved and at least 12 years of age. We try and maintain a quiet, relaxing getaway environment at our B&B’s.
- Do you have parking? Yes! All of our properties have private parking on site.
- Do you allow pets? We do also allow only trained dogs at our Vacation Rentals. Our Ledge House B&B and Light Horse Inn has a strict no pet policy.
- What is the cancellation policy? We have a 7 day cancellation policy. Please let us know if you are unable to make it prior to 7 days before your check-in, and your reservation will be cancelled. The $50 deposit will not be refunded. If within 7 days of check-in, you are still responsible for one full night’s rate, less the original $50 deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Does your town have UBER? No, unfortunately not. There is a local cab service called Kam’s Taxi Service in Charles Town area. However, if you are coming in by train or bike and looking for things to do, there is a lot of things to get into well within walking distance!
- Are linens included? Yes, they are. All of our rentals and suites have fresh clean linens and towels in place for your arrival.
- Are there televisions in the properties? Yes, all of our rentals are equipped with televisions.
- Can I walk from the Amtrak Train Station? Yes, all of our properties are within a hilly walking distance of the Haprers Ferry Train Station. Again, it is very hilly (mostly up) so if you have a lot of baggage this may not be the best option. Occasionally we are able to offer a complementary shuttle, but it is not guaranteed. Please inquire on a case-by-case basis.
Have other questions for us? Please send us an inquiry and we will be happy to help!